Contact Us And Ask About Our Economical Payment Plans For Small Businesses!
We work closely with our clients to provide legal advice in all aspects of the labor and employment relationship and federal and state labor laws and regulations. Our goal is to help you establish a foundation that will prevent a disruption to your workforce, while we stand ready to help respond to a labor and employment crisis. Our Firm provides clients advice, counseling and training on all aspects of labor and employment law, including:
- Federal and state procurement regulations that affect the workplace
- Compliance with federal and state wage and hour laws
- Compliance with workplace safety laws and regulations
- Employee handbooks and personnel policies
- Non-competition, non-solicitation agreements, and confidentiality agreements
- National Labor Relations Board and other administrative proceedings
- Management training on preventing harassment, avoiding hostile workplaces, handling
- EEO cases, dealing with problem employees and conducting performance reviews
- Employment agreements, executive compensation, and stock options
- Employee discipline, terminations, severance agreements, and reductions in force
- Establishment and maintenance of internal dispute resolution mechanisms
The Nevarez Law Firm, PC represents clients in legal matters, in state and federal courts, in the County of El Paso, Texas, and throughout West Texas and New Mexico. Possessing legal experience of more than thirty (30) years, our attorneys and lawyers advise and assist clients in legal matters and civil and commercial litigation related to bankruptcy and consumer law, business and contract law, labor and employment law, real estate and construction law, and in matters involving white collar fraud. Visit us at any one of our three (3) convenient locations in El Paso, Texas, or call us for a free 15 minute telephone consultation: (915) 584-8000.