Contact Us And Ask About Our Economical Payment Plans For Small Businesses!
Lawyers at The Nevarez Law Firm offers knowledgeable business advice and experience in all areas of business defense and litigation.
Lawyers at The Nevarez Law Firm offers the trial skill and experience necessary to resolve allegations of business crimes efficiently and effectively through a negotiated settlement, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
The firm assists its business clients in defending against civil and criminal actions for business crimes and torts, including those under the:
- Local illegal dumping, trash burning and other misdemeanor environmental crimes
- Texas Deceptive Business Practices Act
- Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Texas Clean Air Act
- Texas Health and Safety Code
- Texas Water Code
Our practice includes counseling clients with respect to possible irregularities uncovered through whistleblowers, audits, or in the course of day-to-day operations. In many instances, our role is to act as outside general counsel to design and monitor a process of inquiry.
In other cases, we take direct responsibility f or investigations, acting as independent outside counsel. This may occur in response to questions raised in the course of financial audits; when potential transactions pose questions involving conflicts of interest; or when violations of particular statutes regulations, such as competition law or anti-bribery law.
Lawyers at The Nevarez Law Firm offers the trial skill and experience necessary to resolve business disputes efficiently and effectively through a negotiated settlement, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
The firm assists its business clients in resolving and litigating all kinds of business disputes, including:
- Breach of Contract
- Business Crimes and Torts
- Commercial Lease Litigation
- Conflicts over Business Dissolutions
- Contract Disputes and Enforcement
- Enforcement of Commercial Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Enforcement of Covenants Not to Compete
- Litigation Defense
- Partner /Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes